||What makes a Magic Mosaic a great mosaic?
Using a variety of software programs, in combination with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, we create mosaics from any photos, negatives or standard NTSC (VHS) videos in regular or wide-screen format. Each tile is carefully digitally enhanced for optimum quality.
What should you look for?
When you want a mosaic, be sure to look for:
- Print accuracy - the tiny pictures should be very visible even though they're so small.
- High resolution (at least 1400 dots per inch).
- Excellent, long lasting print quality.
- Photo glossy or matte paper where suitable.
- Standard or custom sizes suitable for framing.
What about other features?
You should expect many artistic choices like:
- Vertically and horizontally offset tiles for interesting effects.
- Assorted size tiles in one mosaic.
- Mosaics from a single tiny picture.
- Decorative borders.
- Shaped tiles with "grout" betweeen them.
- Blended artistic tiles with no boundaries
- Shape mosaics.
Samples of these and more can be found in the gallery.
All web content copyright (c)